Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Photo sensor of barcode scanners
- <Roger Catwe>
June 3, 2006, 1:06 pm
rate this thread
Re: Photo sensor of barcode scanners
Traditional barcode scanners that actually use a scanning laser in a multi-
line pattern typically use a silicon photodiode. Nothing special - 1 to 3 mm
--- sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/
Repair | Main Table of Contents: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/
+Lasers | Sam's Laser FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/lasersam.htm
| Mirror Sites: http://www.repairfaq.org/REPAIR/F_mirror.html
Important: Anything sent to the email address in the message header above is
ignored unless my full name AND either lasers or electronics is included in the
subject line. Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.
- » Re: Hi folks, just want to reccomend a company that has done me well
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design