Photo sensor of barcode scanners

Do you know what sensors are used (specs, part number, supplier etc) on
barcode scanners?

Roger

Re: Photo sensor of barcode scanners

You can get several types - laser, CCD/LED, and photo imaging. Depends
on what, how, and how fast you want to read something.

Dave :)

Re: Photo sensor of barcode scanners

Traditional barcode scanners that actually use a scanning laser in a multi-
line pattern typically use a silicon photodiode.  Nothing special - 1 to 3 mm
square.

subject line.  Or, you can contact me via the Feedback Form in the FAQs.

Site Timeline