Phnilips PM 3065 service manual

I'm looking for Philips PM3065 osciloscope service manual, schematics or anything that could help fix it... So far on the net I've found only operator's manual which is no good to me. Any ideas? Tom

Reply to
Tom

anything that could help fix it... So far on the net I've found only operator's manual which is no good to me. Any ideas?

Googling "pm3065 service manual" found this as #2

Rent it.

You are very unlikely to get one for free download, the test equipment manual market is cut-throat and doesn't allow free ones to stay online

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

You right, Dave. I've been to that website before but somehow misread the service manual as user manual... Thanks, Tom

Reply to
Tom