Phnilips PM 3065 service manual

I'm looking for Philips PM3065 osciloscope service manual, schematics or
anything that could help fix it... So far on the net I've found only operator's
manual which is no good to me. Any ideas?
Tom

Re: Phnilips PM 3065 service manual

anything that could help fix it... So far on the net I've found only operator's
manual which is no good to me. Any ideas?

Googling "pm3065 service manual" found this as #2
http://www.clmt.de/manual.html
Rent it.

You are very unlikely to get one for free download, the test equipment
manual market is cut-throat and doesn't allow free ones to stay online

Dave :)

Re: Phnilips PM 3065 service manual

You right, Dave. I've been to that website before but somehow misread the
service manual as user manual...
Thanks, Tom

Site Timeline