Philips 5" crt

I have got 3 five inch Philips monochrome crts untouched in their orignal boxes.

The model is D14-363GY.

They are possibly 10 years old but 2 of the boxes are still unopened and the third I had to open to verify the model number. Do a google on the model number and you will find some more info.

Anybody interested to make a genuine offer?

I live in Melbourne.

J Adams

"J Adams"

** Like in the middle of this list:

8 x 10 cm, internal graticule, basic CRT.

Used in some Hameg scopes.

Reply to
Phil Allison