Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Philips 32PW6516 - Prob. changing ch./vol.
September 15, 2005, 1:52 pm
rate this thread
Philips ctv model 32PW6516/75R.
This problem is very random.
Sometimes the ctv will not respond to the remote control, but it will
still respond to the vol. and ch. switches on the ctv.
At other times, the switches on the ctv will not change the vol. or ch.
I have just ordered a schematic.
Has anyone seen this problem before?
Re: Philips 32PW6516 - Prob. changing ch./vol.
On 15 Sep 2005 06:52:53 -0700, " firstname.lastname@example.org"
I've seen leaky signal diodes (eg 1N4148) around the key matrix cause
such a problem. On one occasion the problem was caused by water damage
in that area. Could also be a stuck switch or key.
Are you sure the remote is facing away from the TV when you do this?
-- Franc Zabkar
Please remove one 'i' from my address when replying by email.
- » Linear and circular polarizer filters to be used infront of video projectors for 3D displa...
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Potenziare modulatore RF per TV
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)