Phil - proof is simple-scan the results

You can easily prove if you are lying or not:
I am interested to see how your ficticious 'special honours level courses'
subject descriptions differs from my UoS examination result notices.

Please scan the exam subjects that you passed, start with the Junior year.
And  you should still have them somewhere, dig 'em out, they were
printed on green paper back then.  Please don't tell us that you threw
them away, nobody would believe that you threw away the only proof
of at least one year at uni.

I still have my results and can post them anytime. Put up or shut up.

Site Timeline