Phil Allison Silent for over a month

I haven't seen a post from Phil Allison since 11-28-2019.
Anyone have news about him?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

  What? Nobody cares about Phil?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

Nobody has any news, I think is the case.
Perhaps he's fighting fires, or helping relatives to do so?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

That doesn't quite fit the personality he portrays here, though I
suppose he could be rather different "in real life".

Sylvia.

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

he'd have to be VERY different in real life. Which he probably is,
because if he spoke to people IRL like he does here, he'd have a
regular booking into the intensive care ward.

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

** Indeed - maggot trolls do not take kindly to being publicly outed.

But in real life (IRL) I have no hesitation in doing the same to the same k
inds of vile puke.

Cos I can see who they are, unlike anonymous scum like you.

.....  Phil

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month
On Mon, 24 Feb 2020 04:08:09 -0800 (PST), Phil Allison

Not sure when exactly, but happy to meet you in the Sydney area that
is quiet and away from cameras Phil. Possibly within the next 3 to 4
months. Then we'll see how you go. You talk so much shit. This is a
legit offer. At some point I'll have to be in Sydney this year to
visit family before heading off overseas.

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

Why in the hell would you want him alive?? He's a complete turd.

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

----------------

** A wriggling maggot like you would be more than usually familiar with the
 ins an outs of turds.

You make the average troll look like a saint.

....   Phil

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

An incomplete turd actually, no viable brain.

Which is why it only got to molest toasters for a while.

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

   Well, I had not been called names or degraded for way to long.
So instead of paying someone to do it, I thought I'd just find Phil.
  It's a service he gives away for free.
                                                     Mikek

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

"But I came here for an argument!" ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month
On Tue, 3 Mar 2020 19:59:41 -0500, Phil Hobbs

Sorry...   This is being hit on the head lessons...  You want the room
down the hall

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

"What a stupid concept."

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

Speak not his name lest you invoke him.

Site Timeline