Phil Allison Silent for over a month

I haven't seen a post from Phil Allison since 11-28-2019.
Anyone have news about him?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

  What? Nobody cares about Phil?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

Nobody has any news, I think is the case.
Perhaps he's fighting fires, or helping relatives to do so?

Re: Phil Allison Silent for over a month

That doesn't quite fit the personality he portrays here, though I
suppose he could be rather different "in real life".

Sylvia.

Site Timeline