Phil Allison is a poofter

Subject: Re: FUCK OFF LUNATIC
Date: Dienstag, 7. Dezember 2010 02:24

The links in the article seem to be broken, but if you strip off the
siliconship prefix, one of the links is

http://www.energysafety.govt.nz/templates/Page____17682.aspx

which does indeed give some advice on how to do the work safely.

Clearly, people can make mistakes, and I suppose one must accept that
those with less experience are more likely to do so. But the Australian
approach is to regulate to prevent most people from doing the work, and,
importantly, then assume that people will comply with the law. The NZ
approach is to accept that some people will do their own electrical
work, and then attempt to instruct people in how to do it safely.

It is far from obvious that the Australian approach results in greater
overall safety.

Sylvia.

Re: Phil Allison is a poofter

**I assume you have some data to support your theory?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline