Perth - who sells Hakko aside computronics?

I'm in the market for a solder/desolder station or separate solder & desolder gun. Probably Hakko.

Any ideas in who sells Hakko in Perth aside Computronics & maybe RS?

cheers

Reply to
Nector

On Tue, 5 May 2009 19:08:32 +0800, "Nector" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You could ask the Hakko distributor:

sales at hkwentworth dot com dot au

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar