Perpetual energy investors...........

Police have charged a 60-year-old Caversham (WA) man with fraud, after
he allegedly ?built fraudulent prototype machines, purported to generate
renewable energy.?

<http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/caversham-man-charged-over-fraudulent-renewable-energy-scheme-that-allegedly-cost-duped-investors-500000/story-fnhocxo3-1226983111273?nk07%93083134205207ba224b7f2fbba6cf

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

Hardly surprising. The youtube hits on videos of people pretending to be
making free electricity with over-unity devices for instance get
hundreds of thousands of hits whilst those debunking them might get a
few thousand.

People are more willing to believe in bullshit than science these days,
just the way our government would like it.

Given that fools and their money are easily parted, it's should be no
surprise that there are people willing to exploit the scam potential.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

You conspiracy nuts always think the government is evil and out to get
us. They're here to help us, duh!

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

Or voting Labor, Liberal or greens.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

You forgot the PUP.

Worse than the majors are the "shooters and fishers party" nutjobs or
any number of other minority parties.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

Other than the hunting in parks rubbish could you please tell me when
the shooters party ever caused any major bill upset even going back to
tingle? They mostly vote for the sensible outcome in either ruling
parties government.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

They have 'guns' - therefore they're 'nutjobs'.

Clocky has the political mind-set I left behind in the mid-90's.
But I woke up, eventually. Most still haven't though, admittedly.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

No, I didn't.

I like the 'nutjobs', as you call them. We sorely need them, whether
you realise it or not. It doesnt matter whether I agree with them or
not, I welcome them with open arms.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

Our government's disinterest let alone complete disregard to the
environment and the sciences is evidenced by their words and actions, no
conspiracy there.

Re: Perpetual energy investors...........

Indeed. In your opinion - and mine. But that's not my point is it? ;)

Site Timeline