PCB layout person - part-time/short-term - Brisbane

We require the services of an experienced PCB layout person to participate in the design of a several microcontroller, A/D & D/A cards we are currently developing.

Initially on part-time or short term contract basis.

Applicants should have experience in:

- Multi-layer

- Surface mount

- Design for automated manufacture

- EMC design issues

- Eagle and/or Protel DXP CAD software

Preference will be given to people able to periodically meet with the design team in Brisbane though this is not a requirement.

Please apply via email to:

snipped-for-privacy@jetable.org

Reply to
ajs85t0fwgwb4zv

I have Protel exp, multi layer surface mount, high volume production, emc experience and automated design experience. My going rate used to be about the $50/hour. And I live in Brisbane. I am willing to negotiate.....I also have experience with high volume injection moulding and prototyping. I did utilise QMI for some of that UV Resin stereo lithography, as well as destructive low volume silicone plastic moulding. Did you know that QUT does have the facilities for EMC testing, for a very small price, much cheaper than certification. Hmmmm, i am pissed, I do own a protel licence however. Bet you aint serious....

Reply to
The Real Andy

Hi Andy,

Please drop me an email to ajs85t0fwgwb4zv at jetable.org so we can discuss further details regarding this project.

Reply to
ajs85t0fwgwb4zv

Shit, i forgot about this post. Whats a decent PCB draftsman cost now days? I must have been pissed when I replied, $50/hour is a bit on the cheap side these days I assume?

PS. IF you are desperate, you can email me at therealpearo at hotmail dot com.

Reply to
The Real Andy