PCB fabs (yet again)

Noted that the current setup charges at pcbcart seemed to be
skyrocketing. (Are they sponsoring the Chinese space effort?)

So the question now is, who does that leave as an affordable supplier
of low volume boards with decent quality?

Re: PCB fabs (yet again)

seeedstudio.com  (click services on the left)
I can't comment on quality, I have not tried them yet.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

---

Re: PCB fabs (yet again)

Won't take AutoTrax format files.

Wound up using PCBWING.  Quality good, but all holes <1mm in dia were
fabbed as 1mm.  Oversized PTH are a PITA.  They reckon this won't
happen again.  On our second batch of orders, this will be the
critical test.

Site Timeline