PCB Etching

I have been hunting for inkjet compatible transparencies, and they are either hard to find, or cost an arm & a leg.

Off the shelf paper has a small amount of transparency, but is there something that I can substitute for the OHP transparency?

Reply to
Wayne

:I have been hunting for inkjet compatible transparencies, and they are :either hard to find, or cost an arm & a leg. : :Off the shelf paper has a small amount of transparency, but is there :something that I can substitute for the OHP transparency?

Any Officeworks or stationery store will have suitable inkjet transparencies.

I use common bog standard Celcast IJ25 A4 transparencies on my old Epson Photo

700 printer and they work great as a photo tool.
Reply to
Ross Herbert

I will try them again, but I could not find them, even with the sales guy looking as well.

I gave them a call yesterday and finally spoke with someone who knew what I was looking for, and they have a few varieties.

Reply to
Wayne