PCB Etching

I have been hunting for inkjet compatible transparencies, and they are
either hard to find, or cost an arm & a leg.

Off the shelf paper has a small amount of transparency, but is there
something that I can substitute for the OHP transparency?

Re: PCB Etching

:
:Off the shelf paper has a small amount of transparency, but is there
:something that I can substitute for the OHP transparency?

Any Officeworks or stationery store will have suitable inkjet transparencies.

I use common bog standard Celcast IJ25 A4 transparencies on my old Epson Photo
700 printer and they work great as a photo tool.

Re: PCB Etching

I will try them again, but I could not find them, even with the sales
guy looking as well.

I gave them a call yesterday and finally spoke with someone who knew
what I was looking for, and they have a few varieties.

Site Timeline