PC Solutions Brisbane - how reputable?

Dear all,

re:
Pcsol Pty Ltd
 PO Box 3114 Bracken Ridge 4017 Brisbane Australia
Phone: 1300 721117
Fax:  07 3869 4147

Email: snipped-for-privacy@pcsol.com.au
am finding that this company seems somewhat obfuscationist in it's
approach to customers. Ordered something (and confirmed) on the 8/12
and am still waiting delivery from Brisbane to Sydney. An enquiry
email to them last Friday was ignored and felt that my discussion with
"Kylie", today, was a flick pass.
I would suggest that one should be careful with this mob.
grobertsATozemailDOT you know the rest :-)

Re: PC Solutions Brisbane - how reputable?

I remember finding something cheap on their website a year or so ago but
no street address - no business.

Tom

Site Timeline