PC Solutions Brisbane - how reputable?

Dear all,

re: Pcsol Pty Ltd PO Box 3114 Bracken Ridge 4017 Brisbane Australia Phone: 1300 721117 Fax: 07 3869 4147

Email: snipped-for-privacy@pcsol.com.au am finding that this company seems somewhat obfuscationist in it's approach to customers. Ordered something (and confirmed) on the 8/12 and am still waiting delivery from Brisbane to Sydney. An enquiry email to them last Friday was ignored and felt that my discussion with "Kylie", today, was a flick pass. I would suggest that one should be careful with this mob. grobertsATozemailDOT you know the rest :-)

Reply to
no spam

I remember finding something cheap on their website a year or so ago but no street address - no business.

Tom

Reply to
Tom