PC-17K1 optocoupler or equiv. wanted.

Greetings group.
I have an AKAI ctv model CT-14X4A with a faulty optocoupler.
I802 PC-17K1

I have been unable to find a replacement.
Can someone suggest a substitute?

K1010 in the WES catalog may be a possible substitute.
Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,
Russell Griffiths.

Re: PC-17K1 optocoupler or equiv. wanted.

if you are in melbourne give TVR 9850-4144 a ring they are AKAI agents

Re: PC-17K1 optocoupler or equiv. wanted.

On 14 Mar 2006 18:39:02 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

These appear to be the datasheets:
 http://www.kodenshi.co.kr/download/pdf/PC-17K1,K2,K4 (3).PDF
 http://www.hemar.ch/Tech.Daten/Cosmo/Photo_Coupler/K1010.pdf

I think the parts are a good match. However, WES's data appear to be
in error. A reverse current (Ir) of 2mA is ridiculously leaky, and an
RI (Input-Output Isolation Resistance?) of 100 ohms would be deadly.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: PC-17K1 optocoupler or equiv. wanted.

Thankyou for both replies.
I did try to find a datasheet without success.

I have bought the opto. from WES, but have not put it in yet.

Bye,
Russell.

Site Timeline