Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
October 23, 2009, 1:35 am
rate this thread
Hi, I am fixing a NEC LCD TV NLT-30CW
The probable culprit is a transformer (1 of 8) on the back light inverter board
(printed on it is 4009A452001), an 8 legged flat ferrite SMD 40x20x7mm. Don't
have a manual or schematics.
The NEC web site offers only a complete inverter board for $480 or so....
I am not sure whether these transformers are NEC or common parts.
Can anyone recommend a source?
- » Re: Heres a gun enthusiast who may need a good lawyer
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Display in a push button,looking for datasheet
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » tasto che fa da display-microdisplay che fa da tasto,datasheet?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)