Oxygen Free Cables

Really, that thread has gone on long enough. Call yourselves electronic experts? No time have I read so much non-scientific claptrap. For the benefit of the non-scientific (and that's all of you, by the looks) here are the real facts. Listen and learn.

What is needed to solve this question is pure logic and some true science. Look at where the music starts, for a start (logical?). The performer, usually human (to sing, groan, or operate the musical device anyway). This person needs oxygen. If they siuffer from a shortage of this, then the sounds (or ability to play an instrument) suffer too. It follows that the oxygen supply to the musician must be kept going. It has been shown over and over again that performers deprived of their oxygen quickly lose interest in being musical, and the resulting sound becomes muddy, indistinct, and finally ceases altogether (or remains on a monotonous single tone if playing a theremin (even with series electrolytics, but I wont go down *that* path this time - this will be too much for some of you heroes as it is) or automatically blown bagpipes. So, we must use every device possible to ensure maximum oxygen supply to performers (for example, in the nineties they tried - very briefly - the effect of using resuscitators). This undeniable need for oxygen by the way, is the real reason for the crackdown on certain drugs and also the government led bans on smoking at venues; it simply leaves more oxygen behind for the artistes (no crude remarks here, please, as members of this ng are wont to make). Let us take this further. Anything that actually adds to the oxygen supply will aid the performance. So, now take the end of the music chain. The speakers, right? Well not quite actually, there are the ears, or to be even more puristic the nerves from the ears to the brain. The listener needs oxygen to enjoy the performance to its full extent. Again, science has shown irrefutably that if a listener has no oxygen he/she will lose interest in the quality of the music. But, back to the speakers. The whole thing is simple. The less oxygen we take out at the end of the chain the more is left at the beginning. The speaker essentially pushes the air backwards and forwards (just watch the cone of a woofer in action, pereferably before plunging a hot soldering iron into it (afgain, no silly remarks please). So when a speaker operates there is no change to the oxygen levels. It is in the speaker *cables* that we get a chance to improve things. *Quite simply, the less ogygen there is in the speaker cable, the more there is left for the performer* The excess oxygen from what would have been the ogygenated speaker cables simply flows back throught the system, out of the microphone and straight into the singer's mouth. Simple. So let this be the end of this nonsensical subject. I've taken a lot of my time to improve the knowledge of you readers. So I hope you're grateful. You doubt the veracity of this obvious wisdom? A final word to the doubters. Many times people's reaction to various forms of music (eg head-banging hip-hop or muttering non-musical monotonous rap) has been to wish the perfomer a lack of oxygen. Proves my point.

Posted in the furtherance of genuine science....

Reply to
nospam

The equation is simple:-

Oxygen free cables = Money free wallet

Reply to
Keithr

Fuck!! This sounds like Nobel Prize material right here!! I feel so privileged to have read such a briliiant thesis. :)

I think I'll have another beer now.

Reply to
Moses Lim