OT: What's this type of bracket called?

lol.

There's the sociopaths' fantastic lack of ability to recognise reality under full sail. You should be very careful of what you wish for Knobbo. If anyone of average intelligence or better did come to a.c. then they'll learn all about you Knobbo. Like your claims of owning a garage for 15 years and having mechanics qualifications. Neither of which there is *any* evidence of at all *and* which you refuse to provide any proof of.

You're a loser Knobbo. Always have been, always will be.

alvey

alvey

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that metallurgy and welding are two separate subjects that *aren't* studied together, and I'm also pretty sure that he has never mentioned this previously.

Which should come as no surprise to anyone :)

If that's too much to ask, he can just repost where he originally mentioned having undertaken such study.

Be interesting to see if it was when he posted here as Krypsis :)

Noddy

It must be Happy Hypocrite Hour. How about you post some proof of your Big Two claims Knobb? Idiot.

alvey

alvey

Go to Caulfield Institute. They might have it, I no longer do. It was, after all, some 35 years ago and was a subcomponent of my DipTT conducted at a different institute because the one I attended, Hawthorn Institute, didn't have the facilities.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

Pretty sure I have Noddy. It was where I did plastic welding. That particular course covered a lot of things that were trade relevant to automotive but, given you're a faker, you wouldn't have a clue about trade relevance.

You can feel free to go back over my posts.

After all, you do it all the time now.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

Definitely.

It will be very difficult for him to post those trade registration numbers since he was never awarded any.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

lol! that made me laugh..

--
"You're either with Knobbo or someone to be gotten rid of"- Alvey on noddy
"an irrelevant nobody pretending to be something he's not"- Clocky on noddy
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix

I call garbage and you know why xeno.

  1. You know there is no online archive of the subject outline from your DipTT that is accessible online hence you just say you don't have it.
  2. No DipTT would include a subject of that nature. You would have done methods of teaching, classroom management, but nothing like a subject in metallurgy.

In fact I suggest you look at

Starting around page 45 it outlines subjects in the DipTT. Your explanation does not fit in with the course outline.

You really snookered yourself this time. Well done.

Reply to
Grumpy Tech

What sort of clown are you? You forget one tiny detail. I studied

*Technical Teaching*. That's what the TT stands for in DipTT. It was *logical* to study something that is in my method area. Welding and the associated metallurgy definitely is.

Wrong year. I was there, I know *what* I studied and I know *where* I studied it.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

Init funny how he's prepared to go all the way to the public records office in another *state* to try to disprove shit about me, but won't so much as provide a basic link to back up anything he claims about himself.

Amazing, huh? :)

Any money you like that the FLC will have *nothing* whatsoever to say about this latest round of bullshit from their king, but there'll be 200 posts about me full of invented pissing and moaning as usual :)

Noddy

Your posts are 100% rolled gold bullshit and you *won't back your claims*. In the case of your trade quals, it's easy to see why. You can't back them because they were bullshit from the get go. I have no doubt your claims of owning a business for 15 years is just as much bullshit.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

Why should he hypocrite?

Reply to
Clocky

You call this "snookered" but for the lack of evidence of NoddyLiar's two big claims you don't even dare question him.

Pathetic.

Reply to
Clocky

And given that you have provided 100% verifiable proof that crosschecks over decades of everything else you say you have done, have worked and are qualified for there's a good chance that is the truth as well.

Now, let's compare the evidence of NoddyLiar's two big claims...

Reply to
Clocky

Pot kettle black

Reply to
Grumpy Tech

On 18/10/19 12:45 am, Clocky wrote:

A very good chance, like 100%. For instance, why would I invent something like that? I was enrolled at Hawthorn Institute, a technical teachers college and a campus of Melbourne Uni. Caulfield was an Institute of Technology and ran degree courses in engineering. Caulfield was set up to run the course I attended, Hawthorn wasn't. I presume the two entities had come to some arrangement. Why would we trainees get sent there to do something like basic welding that we were already trained to do in our apprenticeships? No, we needed to go beyond basic welding because we needed to have a higher level of expertise than the level at which we were teaching. That said, I was teaching welding at Sunshine Tech from the very first day I took classes. I still recall nipping across to the Fab Shop and having a bit of a go since I hadn't done any welding all the time I was in the mining industry - demarcation issue you see - it was a boilermakers job to do all the welding and I was very much out of practice. A half hour or so and I was getting back into the swing of striking a good arc and running nice beads. After that segment at Caulfield was completed, we went to the Holden Engine plant and put some theory into practice. It was an impressive foundry they had there. On the subject of annealing, did you know that a complex cylinder head, after it has been cast, needs to be annealed. It's because the cooling process of the casting is uneven and residual stresses build up in the head. The annealing process relieves those stresses otherwise you'll end up with cracking before the head enters service. The alternative is to leave the casting sand, which is an insulator, in the mould and let the casting cool slowly. It takes hours and hours to do that. There was a trip to Lysaghts Rolling Mill at Hastings as well but I missed that one. Can't recall why I missed that trip but I think that was when my wife was in hospital late in 82.

All those trade related topics came under the broader heading of *Method Area Studies* - what is being taught, not the how. For instance, we studied fuel injection systems when few cars had it and the Bosch K Jetronic system was the main one in use. IIRC, the dealer trainer for BMW came out to the college to conduct that aspect of the course and be brought along a 7 series BMW as a teaching aid. It had a Bosch Motronic system on it, earlier BMW 7 series being equipped with an L Jetronic system which Holden didn't get until the VK.

Grumpy acts like he knows what teachers get taught at Uni but the reality, he knows very little. He would have a much better idea had he actually studied at degree level himself. By the same token, had Noddy ever done an apprenticeship, he too would have a far greater insight into the processes. As it stands, both are showing a level of ignorance about something in which they have no experience - and you know how they bang on about experience! ;-)

I think the word *Zip* covers it adequately.

--
Xeno

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Xeno

yep pathetic

--
"You're either with Knobbo or someone to be gotten rid of"- Alvey on noddy
"an irrelevant nobody pretending to be something he's not"- Clocky on noddy
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix

didn't grubby bomb out of his IT course?

--
"You're either with Knobbo or someone to be gotten rid of"- Alvey on noddy
"an irrelevant nobody pretending to be something he's not"- Clocky on noddy
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
felix

Yep, he did and that was my point above. Aside from that grand *failure*, he was only a mere clerk at the uni, not a teacher, not a curriculum co- ordinator, just a pen pusher in a menial role. That?s why he left, no ability to progress.

Xeno

Reply to
Xeno

Nope, doesn't work hypocrite.

I questioned Xeno, I've seen his evidence and verified everything he says going back decades. That covers my end.

Nobody anywhere has seen proof of NodyLiar's big two claims, you included but here you choose to ignore the elephant in the room that almost everyone else can plainly see.

Reply to
Clocky