OT: Phoenix Lander - Page 2

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

     Yeah, with his Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator in his hand. :-)

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

"Bob Parker"

** Not my idea of a great space pic at all.

Something that look like a large, hairy spider would be sufficiently mind
blowing .

.....  Phil

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

    Hmmm. Not a fan of Marvin the Martian from the classic Daffy Duck
cartoons, I see.

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

"Bob Parker"

** Seems he arrived on Mars some time ago....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_the_Martian

What I had in mind was just some curious " critter " who happens to get
photographed by accident  -  and thereby causes the greatest world-wide
sensation in history.

.....   Phil

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

    Yeah, that'd be great if it managed to get into the public domain ...

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander

Or a pack of hoons who decide to take bits off the lander and fit them to their
cars ...

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander
http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/images/2008/details/cut/PSP_008591_2485_cut_a.jpg

A bit like the blurry flying-saucer images we used to see in the 50's, 60's and
70's.

Re: OT: Phoenix Lander
http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/images/2008/details/cut/PSP_008591_2485_cut_a.jpg

Better yet, both heads.