OT: Phoenix Lander

Thanks.

Indeed, that's why I've moved as far away as possible...

The more people who actually want to live in such a toilet, the better from my point of view :)

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

.

And you moved the where exactly?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

St Helens, Tasmania - with all the inbreds.

I /was/ in Kiama, which is about as close to Sydney as I could tolerate. St Helens makes Kiama look like Mt Druitt by comparison...

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

dy

LOL!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

A bit like the blurry flying-saucer images we used to see in the 50's, 60's and

70's.

Reply to
swanny

Or a pack of hoons who decide to take bits off the lander and fit them to their cars ...

Reply to
swanny

He had NASA doctor it just to get your goat, Phil.

--
Paul Hovnanian	paul@hovnanian.com
Have gnu, will travel.

Better yet, both heads.