OT New keyboard s/w, looks good

Martin Griffith posted this in sci.electronic design:

just found this
http://cnettv.cnet.com/9742-1_53-50003669.html
autospelling and guessing s/w

=======================================

I had to watch it a couple of times to pick up on what took place.
Could prove to be the greatest computer input advancement since the
introduction of the mouse.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT New keyboard s/w, looks good
On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 05:34:37 +1000, in comp.arch.embedded Don McKenzie

cheers for the x post

how about this then
http://myreckonings.com/wordpress/2008/01/09/the-art-of-nomography-i-geometric-design /

martin

Re: OT New keyboard s/w, looks good

LOL on the PC it was great, on the mobile it took longer to process than it
would to just type it yourself.
What we really need is a PC software where you just sort of half type words
and it intellgently guesses them, we don't even have that working good.

Site Timeline