OT: New course at U.Syd

Ask your boss if they'll sponsor you to do this course:

http://www.cce.usyd.edu.au//course/PITW?utm_source=Centre+for+Continuing+Education&utm_campaign=eb0f3f36ec-Courses_Commencing_in_February1_29_2010&utm_medium=email

Dave.

Re: New course at U.Syd

http://www.cce.usyd.edu.au//course/PITW?utm_source=Centre+for+Continuing+Education&utm_campaign=eb0f3f36ec-Courses_Commencing_in_February1_29_2010&utm_medium=email

Hmm...I believe my previous boss may have prompted the introduction of such
a course. In turn the attitude of said boss only served to strengthen the
resolve of people such as "Repeat anger management supervisor" and "Overtime
parasite Mick" (Names have been changed to protect the innocent...maybe)

James

database 4826 (20100202) __________

http://www.eset.com

Site Timeline