OT: More Ebay !@#$

You really can't be series about using Western Union, for international money exchanges. there about as reliable as a nine pound note. Many on-line auction houses [including flea-bay] simply won't allow WU to be used and have there services banned on there sites. Places like AudiogoN, use it for internal [USA only] transactions. or they allow pay-pal if your prepared to add the 3% commissions bassett

Reply to
bassett

Thanks for the link, I must admit I haven't used there service, and as Flea-bay own pay-pal, there not likely to allow another banking service into there organisation. But I think that Oztion, have it listed as a payment option

bassett

Reply to
bassett

practical

PayMate have been around for many years and are very good (and Australian). I used them when they first started because at the time they allowed you to accept direct credit card payments on your website or auction without the user having to sign up. That was pretty radical in it's day.

Back then, to use PayPal the buyer had to have an existing PayPal account. It's different now though, PayPal now allow the buyer to pay direct without joining. But in the usual PayPal/eBay style, they make that option less visually obvious to the buyer.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones