OT: Mininova supposedly offline?

Has anyone else had problems logging directly onto Mininova?

I'm getting the following message, "Mininova is temporarily offline due to server problems. We'll be back within a couple of hours. (Hopefully quicker of course :). "

But I can log on by bypassing the front page and going directly to the listings, eg.

??

Reply to
dmm

a couple of hours. (Hopefully quicker of course :). "

listings, eg.

I can get into

OK now. About 24 hours ago the whole site seemed to be inaccessible so apparently they've been having problems.

Reply to
Bob Parker