OT: Lyrebird.

Can the lyrebird do a decent imitation of breaking glass?

Thanks.

Re: OT: Lyrebird.
On Wed, 4 Jan 2012 21:35:25 -0000, "Ian Field"

Probably, check out Chook the (recently deceased) Lyrebird:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeQjkQpeJwY

Anyway... I'm curious what situation brought about your question :)

Re: OT: Lyrebird.

Someone on another group reckons nothing living can imitate breaking glass -
I reckon if anything could, it'd be the lyrebird.

Re: OT: Lyrebird.

My 2c is that they would need to hear it a number of times.

Re: OT: Lyrebird.

I wouldn't expect it to pull it out of nowhere.

Site Timeline