OT just thought it funny

https://www.alivewater.com/store/whole-house-models

Re: OT just thought it funny

Reminds me of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Branestawm
who "wrote to the water company to complain that the water came out
all twisted" and to the dry cleaner that his shirt came back "with
two of the button holes missing". Ahh, memories of when I was 6.

:)

Re: OT just thought it funny
Remember years ago some one in my year was in repair shop of his company
and woman came in with an iron with knots all up the lead, she said she
did it because the iron was getting too hot.

Re: OT just thought it funny

Probably a subsidiary of Monster Cable Co.

Re: OT just thought it funny

Lol:)

Noddy.

Re: OT just thought it funny

Well this thing still works as a piece of pipe - if you happen to have a
1 foot gap in your plumbing :-D

--
Cheers,
Chris

Re: OT just thought it funny

Technically I could agree, but Monster Cable deserve to die anyway for
being one of the shittiest bullies in the audio industry.
They even sued a family owned used clothes company because the name
contained the word monster! What will be next.. suing Disney because
of the Monsters movies? ..Oh wait, they did!
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Monster-fiercely-protects-its-name-
Cable-2675907.php

Maybe they feared the clothes company could sell coat hangers with
the Monster logo on them:)
http://gizmodo.com/363154/audiophile-deathmatch-monster-cables-vs-a-coat-
hanger

Re: OT just thought it funny

Buyer beware... that's the Northern Hemisphere design which won't work
here!

Opportunity awaits a local entrepreneur (if Hyclone aren't working on
it already).  ;-)

--
John H

---
Re: OT just thought it funny
Couldn't you just install it back to front so that it worked here? I'm
sure that's in their fine print somewhere! ;-) Probably be imported
under license by Hyclone or Peter Foster.

Re: OT just thought it funny

No, it works(*) clockwise, whether it's installed forwards or backwards.
You need an anti-clockwise one or the Coriolis forces are wrong.

Clifford Heath
(*) and by "works", I mean "doesn't work"

Re: OT just thought it funny
You mean one end is both the same.

Site Timeline