OT just thought it funny

Reminds me of

who "wrote to the water company to complain that the water came out all twisted" and to the dry cleaner that his shirt came back "with two of the button holes missing". Ahh, memories of when I was 6.

:)

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Probably a subsidiary of Monster Cable Co.

Reply to
Jeßus

Lol:)

Noddy

Buyer beware... that's the Northern Hemisphere design which won't work here!

Opportunity awaits a local entrepreneur (if Hyclone aren't working on it already). ;-)

--
John H
Reply to

Couldn't you just install it back to front so that it worked here? I'm sure that's in their fine print somewhere! ;-) Probably be imported under license by Hyclone or Peter Foster.

Reply to
Grumpy Tech

No, it works(*) clockwise, whether it's installed forwards or backwards. You need an anti-clockwise one or the Coriolis forces are wrong.

Clifford Heath (*) and by "works", I mean "doesn't work"

Reply to
Clifford Heath

You mean one end is both the same.

Reply to
F Murtz

Remember years ago some one in my year was in repair shop of his company and woman came in with an iron with knots all up the lead, she said she did it because the iron was getting too hot.

Reply to
F Murtz

Well this thing still works as a piece of pipe - if you happen to have a

1 foot gap in your plumbing :-D
--
Cheers,
Chris

Technically I could agree, but Monster Cable deserve to die anyway for being one of the shittiest bullies in the audio industry. They even sued a family owned used clothes company because the name contained the word monster! What will be next.. suing Disney because of the Monsters movies? ..Oh wait, they did!

Cable-2675907.php

Maybe they feared the clothes company could sell coat hangers with the Monster logo on them:)

hanger

Reply to
asdf