OT It's all a Bloody con......... - Page 3

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

next month it's only the pear-shaped ordinary incandescent lamps that
are banned (and only from import, retail ban in november).

there is no date planned for phase-out of lamps below 15W.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

My fridge bulbs are 40watts.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

You can save electricity by removing the bulb, that way it won't use
power when the fridge door is closed.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Or just make sure the door switch works.

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

An Electronics Engineer who doesn't know that the light if off when the
door is closed, but talks about the switch that controls it. enuff said..

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

He's a technician, not an engineer.  A TAFE qualification does not an
engineer make.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

You're right for once, who said anything about TAFE though?  I seriously
doubt even they would have YOU!

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Actually, he carefully omitted the word "University" from his claim.

And as I revealed in another thread, the East Gippsland Institute of TAFE
is closely aligned with the Monash University campus and issues
"certificates" rather than "parchments" (because despite being aligned
with a university, it's not actually a university itself).

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Actually it was already included.
You really lead a very sad life.

Which of course has nothing to do with anything, other than your
imagination.
But hey, if it keeps you off the streets then I guess that must be a good
thing!

BTW, I once worked with over 200 other Engineers, (including PhD's), and I
never once heard anybody call their qualification a "parchment".
Most people simply call them a "Degree", sometimes a "Bachelors", often a
"Masters" or "Doctorate" for those with one, but since you don't have
either, it doesn't really matter.

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Is this an attempt to retract your earlier claim and replace it with a
claim that you actually went to Monash *University*?

I never suggested that people call their actual qualifications
"parchments".  They call the EVIDENCE of their qualifications parchments
(if conferred by a university) or certificates (if awarded by TAFE).

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

I made no claim, simply answered a question that had no relevance in the
first place.
Must be galling that other people didn't flunk kindergarten like you though,
eh Horry? :-)

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

I guess that was when you were supervising NASA Space Shuttle launches
was it..

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

What makes you think *I* said that? Have real trouble following a thread do
you?

A moron who can't read, and just makes up abuse from nothing for no reason
at all. Lets hope you HAVE said "enuff" at last!!!!!!!!

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Because you did..

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.legal/msg/7612365417f69b53

you're both a liar and a fool.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

said..

YOU'RE the one who's made a fool of himself by not following the
attributions! :-)

But since removing the bulb as someone else suggested, OR making sure the
switch works as I suggested, will both prevent the light from working when
the door is closed, it once again proves what a moron you.
(And probably me too I guess too for wasting my time responding to such an
obvious fool as yourself.)

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con- That MrT is an Electronics Engineer

It's YOUR post idiot

http://groups.google.com/group/aus.legal/msg/7612365417f69b53?dmode=source

'MrT' at the bottom? I assume you can read?

What a moron you are. The light is OFF when the door is closed.

Hadn't you better get down to Office Works and stock up on
back-to-school stuff?

Now run away and go play in the sandpit..

Re: OT It's true that Blofelds cat is a cat.. Certainly not human anyway!

"blofelds_cat" <blofelds_cat@_SPECTRE.com
More stupid gibberish as usual.

MrT.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Not a bad idea, but what about the incandecant light on my Breville
sandwich maker?  It has a red light to tell me it is heating, and a
green light to tell me when it's cooked.  If I remove them (as
required by law after November) will the sandwich maker still work?
The same applies to my Kenwood electric jug, although it only has a
red light to say when the thing is still boiling water.  If I remove
that bulb (as required by law after November) will it still boil water
or do I have to resort to ice coffee?

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Iced coffee.

Ice coffees are found in the freezer aisle; iced coffees are in the
refrigerated drinks sector.

Hope that both helps AND informs.

Re: OT It's all a Bloody con.........

Almost certainly a neon, not incandescent, and yes, it will still work.

Site Timeline