OT GW - Page 9

Re: OT GW

This is copied from another newsgroup and shows the lengths that those
in the global warming religion will go to discredit those whom oppose them.

(Chris de Freitas is an Associate Professor in the School of Environment
at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.)

Re: OT GW

laughing stock by your standard, but not by anyone else's

I don't know about that,  this Labor dictatorship would without a
doubt be the worst and most incompetent
government in living memory - thats even before the carbon tax was
brought in.

Abbott has promised to get rid of the carbon tax, that is about the
only thing he has going for him.  He could also be lying.

Re: OT GW

**OK. I accpet that you reject science in preference to religious opinion.

**"Dictatorship"? What are you smoking? The government was
Democratically elected under the our rules of Constutional Law. As for
incompetence, I see a government that is nor more and no less
incompetent than most that have come before. I remind you that it was
not the Labor government that has deliberately wasted valuable
Australian lives and a not inconsiderable chunk of money, invading Iraq
and propping up a hopelessly corrupt government in Afghanistan. Those
little conflicts were enacted by the Howard/Abbott team.

**Abbott has promised to enact his "direct action" form of carbon
reduction scheme. A scheme which has been roundly condemned by all the
economists.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: OT GW

People didn't want a carbon tax, this was known, and was told loud and
clear
to this government.  IT was rammed down people's throats.  They are
meant to
represent the wishes of the people. They blatantly shit all over them,
and lied
about it at election time to boot. If I or anyone else did this as a
director of a company
(which the government more or less is) then there would be
prosecutions and time spent in a cell.

Overall both parties are controlled from behind the scene by the same
corporate/bank
interests, so in reality a change of government here overall is really
just the controlling
hand slipping on another puppet and hanging it out in public, with a
different "spin".

As we saw this time, Independents will sell out pretty easily and
arent' worth shit.

The government was

The insulation, school halls, and other stimulus packages have been
complete
disasters.  I doubt that there is anything this lot have been able to
do competently.

And none were stopped by this regime either under Rudd or Gillard.

Labor also supported these adventures at the time, and if they had
been in power, no doubt they would also have approved them.
These things were done to ensure large corporations could control as
much of the oil as possible, and therefore as monopolists
force up the price, manufacture fake shortages to justify these price
increases.

Re: OT GW

They never are.

All an independent can ever hope to do is hope to hold the balance of
power as it's the only chance they ever have of getting what they want.
If they don't then they're on a completely irrelevant junket for as long
as they hold their seat.

They've certainly made a *huge* mess, and the illegal immigrant issue
has been a *major* catastrophe.

We had more boat arrivals in November alone than we did in the last 5
years of the Howard Government.

Noddy.

Re: OT GW

Naah, whomever is wise and in government still sees value in giving to
independents. better to have the electors vote for the indepedent, tan
the opposition.

Re: OT GW

 > and clear to this government.

It was? IT WAS RIGGED. I didn't get asked.

Re: OT GW

Naah mate, we voted for it. Tony is just ranting because he wasn't
capable of making it happen. How many days has he had now to win a
no-confidence motion?

Re: OT GW

Its wonderful to watch isnt it !

This filthy dirty lowlife Carbon tax / GW scam, Potentially probably
history's greatest ever theft of private property rights, theft of the
fruits of our own labor, and the removal of our right to travel, and
to even exist, or have future generations, not to mention the
corruption and total RAPE of the one time dignity and integrity of the
institution that is science, that (when not in evil hands) has done so
much for mankind and the world .

This scam was a huge hit to humanity itself and just about everything
it had achieved.  Its so good to see the tide turning, but the battle
is not over yet.   We need to see the scum behind it being shown to
cells and gallows for this crime against humanity.

Re: OT GW

Quoting from 2268.txt of the Climategate files:

    >What if climate change appears to be just mainly a
    >multidecadal natural fluctuation? They'll kill us
    >probably...
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | For every complex problem there is an
Re: OT GW
On Mon, 05 Dec 2011 00:04:25 +0800, Bernd Felsche

Or even a longer - but natural - cycle.  The presence of residue of
temperate forests under the (in places) kilometre-thick ice cap in
Greenland suggests this planet has "been there, done that".

And I doubt that even Trevor could call that prior period the result
of AGW.

Re: OT GW

**What the fuck are you smoking? Where do you get this crap from? The
Alan Jones school of debate? It seems that in the abscence of science,
you resort to complete and utter bullshit. The facts are blindingly simple:

* The planet is warming at a faster rate than at any time in the last
600,000 years.
* Oil is running out. If we have not already hit 'peak oil', then we're
not far from it.
* At our present rate of use, the planet's resources will be depleted
within a few hundred years.

**What "scam"? Please present your peer-reviewed science to support your
notion of this alleged scam you refer to.

   Its so good to see the tide turning, but the battle

**Popular opinion is not scientific fact. It's just the opinion of a
bunch of people who don't have a clue. Much like yourself.

    We need to see the scum behind it being shown to

**Why? Because they cite the facts? Yeah, that's the Catholic Church's
answer. Remember Gallileo. Never forget the ignorance of the masses and
the Catholic Church.

--
[...]

Best arselick of the season as well!

Re: OT GW

Lol :)

Noddy.

Re: OT GW

Lol :)
Regards,
Noddy.
Only to be always outdone by you two suckholes.

DAVO

Re: OT GW

LMAO :)

Re: OT GW

Nope. Far from it. Temperature rose more than 10C/century at the end
of the Younger Dryas.

The availability of oil has nothing to do with climate change.
Nor does anthroprogenic CO2.

There is no peer-reviewed paper that provides a causal link between
anthroprogenic CO2 and climate change.

Turn off your computer now and save the planet.
From your stupid remarks.

That of the climate "scientists" who hide the uncertainty and
exaggerate the significance; to perpetuate their own income and to
feel good about supporting "the cause".

Oh? So why were you rambling on about "consensus" then?

Irrelevant bollocks. The climate "scientists" have been gilding
their turds and selling them as science.

Why do you deny that? It's plain as day in the UEA emails.

You've always been a denier.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | For every complex problem there is an
Re: OT GW

Isn't that a logical fallacy?
We extract a massive amount of the carbon sunk into the earth over a
million(?) years and release it back into the atmosphere in just over
100 years. You do have to wonder if we haven't had some effect.

Re: OT GW

No. You should check what "logical fallacy" means.

Most of the CO2 sequestred over the billions of years is in
carbonate rocks and sediments; not fossil fuels. That process of
sequestration continues today.
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign | For every complex problem there is an