OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0

See:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7aM-VH9eS0

.....  Phil

Re: OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0

about 3 to 4 seconds added to the display time of sub-titles would have
made it perfect.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0

Totally silly name - prolly from an apple religous zealot.

I submitted "Veginamite", but they didn't go for it  ;-(

geoff

Re: OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0

google "worlds greatest job australia"
was worth countless millions in free advertising.

"iSnack2.0" just did the same thing.
who cares if the name only lasts a week, and then they select another name?

The 13 year old kid on "heyhey red faces" last night, generated another
million dollars worth of advertising for them.  :-)

Make sure you save the 3 differently named jars for the grandkids to
collect on.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0

Who'd even want one, let alone three!

MrT.

the Vegemite kid: (was for those who hate iSnack2.0)

the Vegemite kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcBNpbZjmPw

is being splashed on the today show this morning, sporting his tub of
the special "yeast extract".

Hoping Kraft will pick him up by the look of it.
A 13 year old with a future?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: the Vegemite kid: (was for those who hate iSnack2.0)

Definitely. I thought he was hillarious, quality aussie television for a
change!

Dave.

Re: the Vegemite kid: (was for those who hate iSnack2.0)

agree 100% Dave, we must must have a similar sense of humour.

and so many critics like Peter Ford, canned the show. He seemed to have
toned his act down a bit after the ratings appeared.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT:for those who hate iSnack2.0