OT: Christmas Chinglish, for a laugh

Got this today from a grey market supplier which we may have used sometime in the past.

merry christmas:f As a famous worldwide wholesale electronic company who primary do electronic products sale and have got much more superior honor in this filed.there is an excellent organization which supply first-class service including after-sale service and fast shipment,good mood depends on good business,good business depends on short time on delivery. j our company chiefly sell TV,LAPTOP,MOBILE PHONE,GAME CONSOLES, WATCHES:fdcera.c o m all of them is brand-new and original in the sealed box with 2 years worldwide manufactural warranty. Touch us: MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.c o m EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@fdcxxx.c o m

Reply to
GeoffC