OT: carbon dioxide reduction question - Page 2

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question
On Tue, 4 Oct 2011 06:33:30 +1100, "Trevor Wilson"

I don't see the distinction. If we didn't brew alcoholic beverages,
then we wouldn't be creating CO2. Therefore, CO2 generated by the
fermentation process is still essentially man-made.

It's a bit like saying that it's not our driving that causes air
pollution, it's the natural consequence of the internal combustion
process.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

**I'm not attempting to make any such distinction. I am merely attempting to
educate the monumentally ignorant, 'kreed', in some scientific facts. IE:
That the fermentaion process creates CO2. For some reason, this idiot
continues to post unscientific nonsense. Earlier, the claim was made that
carbonated drinks were a problem, because they used CO2. A completely
different scenario, though the energy required for manufacture may create
CO2. I also made the point that locking CO2 up in soft drink containers is
actually a good thing (though an incredibly wasteful, energy intensive
method of removing CO2 from the atmosphere).

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Was clarifying since there was a difference of opinion there, and it
is always wise to take what Trevor says with a grain of salt when
discussing anything to do with carbon dioxide as he pulls out the
corporate "21st century religious ministry" called the IPCC .

Thank you for your assistance Trevor.

For some reason, this idiot

The CO2 comes out once you open the drinks though, or once it is
drunk, absorbed by and then expelled from the human body - and
probably a lot of CO2 (looking at if from a "warmist" point of view)
is emitted in the process of producing and transporting this CO2 in
the first place.

I don't drink the shit, so Im not contributing to this form of "carbon
pollution" (unimportant), to corporate profits (important), or to my
own bad health. (very important)

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

**Says the person who understands nothing about science. Time for you to go
back to school. Your education is severely compromised.

**Like I said: You're welcome. I posted the information two days ago. In any
case, the release of CO2 during fermentation is very basic high school
science stuff. The fact that you are unaware of this, very basic piece of
chemistry, suggests that you are way out of your depth discussing scientific
matters.

**Duh.

**You would not be missed. You ignorant religious nutters place far more
importance on your own health than the rest of us do.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

HMMM - very nasty comment Trevor.  We are starting to see your true
"green fascism" personality shine through.

Religious Nutters ?   LOL

So I take it you are obsessed with vegetarian/veganism, and such shit
then if that is the case ?

Enjoy those lentils then while you bash your IPCC bible.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

**A factual one. Nothing more, nothing less. No malice. Just the facts.
Ignorant fools like you are rarely missed.

  We are starting to see your true

**Religious fruitcakes like yourself, Tony Abbott, Nick Minchin and George
Pell regularly deny science.

**Strawman noted. And ignored.

**The IPCC is a scientific body. Something you have no familiarity with.
You, Tony Abbott, Nick Minchin and George Pell are reading from the same
book.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Why are you fixated on Tony Abbott, Nick Minchin and George
  Pell,No one uses them as authorities on the subject.
They are not experts on the subject.None of their dissertations are
their own research.every thing they say is gleaned from others who may
or may not be experts.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Only about 20% of the IPCC scientists have anything to do with climate
in their daytime jobs:
<http://www.globalwarming.org/2009/02/16/christyschlesinger-debate-part-ii/
<http://uddebatt.wordpress.com/2009/02/17/ipcc-80-percent-of-its-members-where-not-climate-scientists/
Of course, I'm not an expert on the subject of climate, so please feel
free to ignore me.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Trevor has little on his side to substantiate anything, beyond
organisations like the IPCC which is a joke, and a paid puppet to
vested interests who will profit and benefit from the AGW scam, and
just does the old "if you don't believe in their theories like I do,
then you must be :

- a "religious nut", (Abbot et al. are examples of this according to
Trevor),
- "paid by coal/oil industries" (even though it is documented that the
oil industry is in full support of AGW theory )
- just an "idiot".

Trevor seems to be an example IMHO of those who get brainwashed by
cults.  His talks are like a scratched record, or  a trained parrot.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question
I question the emergence of co2 as a concentrated issue considering the
release and concentration of methane and chlorine over the northern
hemisphere , not that twevy has one iota of a clue about anything
outside his limited trade training

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Trevor has an advantage over the rest of us as his partner works for the
CSIRO. So he probably gets his info first hand.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

mmm, now that is interesting. Explains a lot too.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

I wonder which one of these he is ?
http://menzieshouse.typepad.com/.a/6a012876778d82970c015434740b5b970c-500wi

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

The one with no clue and an agenda  ?

--

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

That sounds like Trev ;)

No wonder he is so Pro- AGW - especially if his missus works there.

There are probably substantial public service incomes and benefits
coming into many households from departments like this, creating lots
of people living it up at the taxpayers expense and with the AGW
theories disintegrating in the eyes of the public,   this probably
puts a lot of cushy jobs at risk, not to mention the credibility that
the CSIRO.previously had.

Anyone who wanted to gut it of these "climate scientists" and funding
generally would probably get a lot of political mileage from it.

If the credibility of the place was severely damaged by associating
itself with AGW, a lot of scientists in other parts of it would
probably cop flack over it too for having worked there, even if they
had nothing to do with AGW "research" which could hurt their future
job prospects.

Fair enough though I say, they thought it was a good joke to condone
ripping off the Australian public with a carbon tax, lets see how they
like being on the receiving end.
karma is a bitch.

This explains the obsession with:

-Abbott (who is a potential threat to this "AGW research" gravy train
- with the blessings of the public - if elected).

-Anyone who has a voice in the anti-AGW forum who is in any way
religious, and might therefore be serious about core christian values,
you know, ones like: "thou shalt not steal" (the taxpayers money - and
abuse the public in return) and "thou shalt not bear false witness".
Many would be happy to publicly expose those who blatantly behave in
any way contrary to these commandments, specially when a significant
proportion of their entire nation is threatened by it

This is my honest opinion anyway, for what its worth.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

<snip>
 He is an audiophool salesman / module replacement tech?  Some education.

?-/

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

   He's also an anti-gun nutball.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

I forgot about that one.  He is into victim disarmament, and with it -
discrimination.

The further you dig, the worse it gets.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

   No need to dig. It's obvious.

Re: carbon dioxide reduction question

Also, reading his posts on the CFL thread, he's a religious bigot.

    Jerry

Site Timeline