OT, but only just. Looking for an oven

I have to replace a stove/oven combination that is difficult to find.
Perhaps someone here can help.
It is standard width, one-piece,  and is permanently attached  to, and sits
on, the kitchen bench. The oven is above the cooktop, at about eye-level.
The existing unit is gas, but an electric replacement would be as good, or
possibly better. I have tried to navigate a couple of manufacturer's sites,
with little success. It is a bit hard to describe this unit to any of the
pop-up pop-down menus provided by  Simpson, or F&P and so on.  Has anyone
seen such a unit? The existing one is probably more than twenty years old.

Re: OT, but only just. Looking for an oven

What brand and model is the existing one?

--
Regards
Blue

Re: OT, but only just. Looking for an oven

Thanks for your reply.
I can't see what the make or model is. I can't even remember when it was
bought. It was more than twenty years ago, from the Gas and Fuel Corp, in
Melbourne. Gas and Fuel was wound up in 1995, I think. My problem is that
there is nowhere in the kitchen where a normal sort of oven/stove would fit
without a lot of carpentry.

Site Timeline