OT, but only just. Looking for an oven

I have to replace a stove/oven combination that is difficult to find. Perhaps someone here can help. It is standard width, one-piece, and is permanently attached to, and sits on, the kitchen bench. The oven is above the cooktop, at about eye-level. The existing unit is gas, but an electric replacement would be as good, or possibly better. I have tried to navigate a couple of manufacturer's sites, with little success. It is a bit hard to describe this unit to any of the pop-up pop-down menus provided by Simpson, or F&P and so on. Has anyone seen such a unit? The existing one is probably more than twenty years old.

Reply to
L.A.T.

What brand and model is the existing one?

--
Regards
Blue

Thanks for your reply. I can't see what the make or model is. I can't even remember when it was bought. It was more than twenty years ago, from the Gas and Fuel Corp, in Melbourne. Gas and Fuel was wound up in 1995, I think. My problem is that there is nowhere in the kitchen where a normal sort of oven/stove would fit without a lot of carpentry.

Reply to
L.A.T.