Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- OT Auckland drivers can not drive for nuts
Re: OT Auckland drivers can not drive for nuts
Regarding the radio reports, have you noticed how inaccurate they are?
Hauraki FM is particularly bad but I don't think More is much better (hey, a
pun!). They are generally way out, reporting accidents and their clearing a
long time after the incident occurs. I keep a scanner on Motorway channel to
find out what's going on.
- » FA: Computer / Electronic and General Items Listed
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Need help identifying and locating DIP-packaged trimpot resistor
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hobby Electronics Basics