OT: 360 degree interactive videos

So this is where Video is heading. Amazing stuff:

Two 360 degree interactive videos which are quite neat. One is flying in a
helicopter and the other is at a MUSE concert.

http://x2t.com/1/helicopter
http://x2t.com/1/muse (7 Cameras)

Hold your left mouse button to rotate the 360 degrees, and you will see 7 big
red blobs below the Muse video, so that
you can select 1 of 7 cameras.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT: 360 degree interactive videos

Great stuff.
Spot the 2 men fishing in the river at 2:30?
:)

Tony

Re: OT: 360 degree interactive videos

After a bit of fishing around (no pun intended) :-) I picked up on them. I also
thought I saw a man paddling a kayak or
canoe, near there, but after running it through a few times, I found it appeared
to be a large floating log, with a
chunk of bark flapping like a paddle.

A mouse doesn't seem to be the greatest tool for controlling this type of video
streaming. I wonder if a joystick would
be better.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: OT: 360 degree interactive videos

Free country if you want to use your joystick we won't object, just not in
public please.

Site Timeline