Oscilloscope for the 'financially challenged'

I was referring to dmm's post about a seller who has them for around $535 delivered, so Happyseeds is certainly "substantially more" than that amount. Happyseeds price has gone down since I bought mine, in fact his prices appear all over the place, he has one for around $570:

Happyseeds is the only reputable seller with good feedback from group members so far.

Dave.

http://www.alternatezone.com/eevblog/
Reply to
David L. Jones

Ah yes, totally agree that it seems a bit dubious to buy from this new seller for such an incredibly low price...

Regards,

Ross..

Reply to
Ross Vumbaca