Oscilloscope cheaper than Rigol

I just noticed this scope on eBay:

and:

It's cheaper than a 60 MHz Rigol (the 100 MHz unit is only US$100 more) and has

2M memory depth rather than 1M. I haven't found a user manual yet, so I don't know if the 2M depth is effective at the maximum sample rate.

The screen display sure makes it look like the same programmers did the firmware as did the Rigol firmware.

Reply to
The Phantom