Oregon Scientific Waterproof Action Cam,Tough, Durable, Shock Resistant, 3M Waterproof

Thought of you straight away for this one Dave J. :-)
Might suit that rock climbing!

Oregon Scientific Waterproof Action Cam
Tough, Durable, Shock Resistant, 3M Waterproof

$119.00 (including GST) FREE SHIPPING
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au /

     * Full-function, hands-free, digital recording
     * Waterproof up to 3 meters and shock-resistant for extreme conditions
     * Mounts easily on helmets, handlebars, and other sports equipment
     * 640 x 480 VGA resolution at 30 frames per second
     * USB and RCA cables included for easy playback on PC or TV (NTSC)
     * SD card expansion up to 2GB onboard memory is 32MB
     * Operates with 2 AA batteries, not included
     * Dimensions: 4.25L x 1.75D x 2.25H (in.)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Oregon Scientific Waterproof Action Cam,Tough, Durable, Shock Resistant, 3M Waterproof

Thanks Don.
A friend of mine got one a few years back and we took it canyoning, mounted
on his helmet. Turns out it doesn't have a large field of view, so unless
it's pointed exactly where you want it, you end up missing the shot.
We ended up with a bunch of footage pointing pretty much everywhere but
where we actually wanted it!, because helmets slip around on your head a
fair bit, it's impossible to know you are actually pointing it in that case.

It survived though. Quality was reasonable enough for adventure sports.

Dave.