Open Challenge

Fix ? it ? Find it - & I will not pay for it if it?s not Right? Just a Question? Any electronics Question(s) ? with reasonable amounts of information.

Any Inquiries welcome as I am planning to start an - "on-Line" Business somewhere soon - so - "it's a bit serious?"

No Question is a bad Question - & I'm not a bad Tech?

Reply to
The Question Guy?

Fuck off, Moron.

-- W "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them." . | ,. w , \|/ \|/ Perna condita delenda est

Lionel