Open Challenge

Fix – it – Find it - & I will not pay for it if it’s not Right?
Just a Question? Any electronics Question(s) –
with reasonable amounts of information.

Any Inquiries welcome as I am planning to start an -
"on-Line" Business somewhere soon - so - "it's a bit serious?"

No Question is a bad Question - & I'm not a bad Tech?

Re: Open Challenge

On Fri, 04 May 2007 17:17:47 GMT, "The Question Guy?"

Fuck off, Moron.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."