Open Challenge

Fix ? it ? Find it - & I will not pay for it if it?s not Right? Just a Question for Me? Any electronics Question(s) ? with reasonable amounts of information. I think I can do something here?

Any Inquiries welcome as I am planning to start an - "on-Line" Business somewhere soon - so - "it's a bit serious?"

No Question is a bad Question - & I'm not a bad Tech?

Reply to
The Question Guy?

hitachi crt rear pro. > C47WD5000

convergence drifts slightly for the blue gun, its in a semi service mode (magic focus not running) press the magic focus button on the side and can re-alighn the red with the remote, but it forgets (may only shift slightly about 3 mm out on the diag. different for different channels and inputs.

Reply to
matt2 - amstereo

On-line repairs????

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

Have not seen this model, but I would check caps in PS and around convergence chips to start with.

Convergence chips themselves are the next suspect (better replace both at same time).

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

Weirdness man - go away from Me.

Reply to
The Question Guy?

Actually Rudolf? you are out of line - & no one said anything! "Red Nosey"? Pay for the rest, ...

Reply to
The Question Guy?

Why not? That's how he got his lobotomy.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What was that about?

Rudolf P.S. I will tell Santa you were a bad boy :-)

Reply to
Rudolf

Actually - I am a man - "shit-head"

end of discussion.

Reply to
The Question Guy?

Yeah? You seem like more of a clueless d*****ad to me.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."