Open Challenge

Fix it Find it - & I will not pay for it if its not Right?
Just a Question for Me? Any electronics Question(s)
with reasonable amounts of information. I think I can do
something here?

Any Inquiries welcome as I am planning to start an -
"on-Line" Business somewhere soon - so - "it's a bit serious?"

No Question is a bad Question - & I'm not a bad Tech?

Re: Open Challenge

hitachi crt rear pro. > C47WD5000

convergence drifts slightly for the blue gun, its in a semi service mode
(magic focus not running) press the magic focus button on the side and
can re-alighn the red with the remote, but it forgets (may only shift
slightly about 3 mm out on the diag. different for different channels
and inputs.

Re: Open Challenge

Have not seen this model, but I would check caps in PS and around
convergence chips to start with.

Convergence chips themselves are the next suspect (better replace both at
same time).

Rudolf

Re: Open Challenge

On-line repairs????

Rudolf

Re: Open Challenge

Actually Rudolf? you are out of line - & no one said anything! "Red Nosey"?
Pay for the rest, ...

Re: Open Challenge

What was that about?

Rudolf
P.S. I will tell Santa you were a bad boy :-)

Re: Open Challenge

Actually - I am a man - "shit-head"

end of discussion.

Re: Open Challenge

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:56:58 GMT, "The Question Guy?"

Yeah? You seem like more of a clueless dickhead to me.

   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
Re: Open Challenge

   Why not?  That's how he got his lobotomy.

prove it.
Note matt2 has a blocker Re: Open Challenge

Weirdness man - go away from Me.