One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

** Hi to all my loyal fans....

a colleague raves about this stuff. -  has anyone here tried it ?

http://www.lanotec.com.au /

Uses the spray can version for all sorts of cleaning, particularly grimy
vinyl.

But not game to try it on dicky switches, connectors and pots yet.

Good old  WD40  is still the undisputed King of that task  -   all doubters
welcome, long as you are happy to be eaten alive.

Has anyone here tried  " Lanotec "  yet  ??

Can't be all  baaaaaaaahhhhddd ......

.......   Phil

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Good for tools (box joints on pliers etc), just a little bit - don't drench
them. Wether it works for ewe is another matter.

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

    I feel a bit sheepish about mentioning this, but I've found that
Electrolube spray contact grease works very well on scratchy slide pots
and the ordinary kind too. I bought mine from Prime Electronic
Components ... I don't think I was fleeced.
    Sorry this isn't what you asked about, but I thought others might
find it ewesful.

Bob

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

message
bit - don't drench
found that
scratchy slide pots
Electronic
others might
You must make allowances for poor old Phil here as he is
currently getting his "arse kicked" over at aus.hi-fi at the
moment ;-)

Cheers TT

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

I expect philthy has developed a base use for the spray .

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

I reckon Phil uses it to get into the tight underpants he wears.
Amongst using it to lubricate bad puns.

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Like this you mean..............

http://www.flurl.com/item/Yorkshire_Sheep_u_217434

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Being a tawegian this would certainly appeal to philthy
http://www.muttonbone.com ?

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

I reckon he uses the stuff as perfume, to confuse his girlfriends.
As far as using it on switches, he really needs to bone up his knowledge
a different way, as its obvious to me he's boning a sheep there.
On a switch would probably stop it sticking, but also stop the contacts
making contact.

Ewelube good for a screw or the toolbox.

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Everyone would recognise Phil, but who was that fella?

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

**  Fat lot ewe lot would know!  He's just a very *good* friend who found
me hanging around, hopefully, at a local toilet block in Summer Hill.

.... Phil

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

ROTFLMAO, LSHIPMP! funniest post this year, by a country mile!

well done

Cheers
Terry

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

It seems this company has recognised that there is a problem and
developed a new product to cure it. (hit second NEW product link )
http://members.iinet.com.au/~starkey /

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Damn it was Phil in a woolly suit.
Damn clever disguise except you left you tongue hanging out Phil
Recognise it anywhere!

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Wonder how many queued up to stir the porridge?!

Re: One for the Sheep Shaggers ?

Is that something like mulesing?

Site Timeline