Olinuxino iMX233 Linux PC SBC Blog launched today.

The Olinuxino iMX233 Linux PC Single Board Computer Blog launched today.
http://www.olinuxino.com /

People keep comparing Olinuxino with the Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone
projects, so Olimex would like to state the differences here:
http://www.olinuxino.com/olinuxino-single-board-linux-computer /

We have created this blog to keep interested parties up to date with all
Olinuxino news, applications, posts, links, and references.

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics: http://www.dontronics-shop.com /