Old Aussie transformers

G'Day

Can anyone help me out with specs for the A&R 2454 transformer please??
(Yup a guitar amp :-)

--
Regards .............. Mike B

Re: Old Aussie transformers

"Rheilly Phoull"

** Supply the damn context  -  you PITA dickwad.

You have a faulty one and want to replace it ???

You have a good one and want to know what it can do?

The number alone is NOT enough info.

Is it a mains or output transformer ???

Describe the guitar amp -  what make and model, what output valves are used.

.......  Phil

Re: Old Aussie transformers

Thanks for the kind words sunshine!!

Of course I thought that you of all people would know its the mains tranny
in a Goldentone bassman40.
I need the info so I can mebbe substitute something but the cct diagram
doesnt give the bias winding voltage, I'm surmising about 30 but would like
to make sure.

Incidently the request was made that hopefully someone who had one of the
A&R catalogues might read it.
--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Old Aussie transformers

"Rheilly the ASININE  Fool ".

**  Try looking a tiny bit harder  -   dickhead:

http://ozvalveamps.elands.com/goldentone/1764_bassmasterhp.gif

.......  Phil

Re: Old Aussie transformers

Yeah, thanks Phil. Thats the one.
I was having a bit of trouble on that site and could only find the
'official' version that comes without the voltages.

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P

Re: Old Aussie transformers

What an earth is his problem? Is he incapable of conversing without
attacking? No wonder most of his admitted ability gets lost as he must be
killfiled by most and only seen when quoted, such as now...

Re: Old Aussie transformers

"Suzy"

** YOU  are a   BLOODY   TROLLING  IDIOT

   PISSSS   OFFFFF

.......  Phil

Re: Old Aussie transformers

I'm no shrink, but he generally seems to display a narcissistic personality
disorder where he's some kind of, I dunno, superior intellect, who respects
a select few other posters whom he sees as peers, but regards everyone
outside that very small group as fools, so contemptible that any attempt to
discuss or argue with him, or even utter a remark he finds foolish is so
ofensive that he responds viscously, believing they deserve to be smacked
down in the strongest terms and hopefull chased off never to return.

While normal people find his behaviour and language shocking and utterly
inappropriate, I get the impression he justifies it to himself as
maintaining some kind of standard of discussion, that there is some forum
itellligensia that silently thanks him for his vigilante action. The upshot
has been, at times, to supress almost all discussion, which I suspect
satisfies him deeply as proof of his authority.

Either that or he's just a nut job, you either gotta just ignore him, or
learn to giggle at Phil's inevitable ALL CAPS response with lots of stars
and carriage returns.

Russ.

Re: Old Aussie transformers

  There are two important issues at hand:
  He's retarded, and we still love him like a brother.

  Well Ok, maybe we don't, but he's still retarded.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Old Aussie transformers

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:37:18 +1000, John Tserkezis

    He might be a bastard..........but he's OUR Bastard?

Re: Old Aussie transformers

  "Our?" Oh no, you're not cornering me into this.
  I had nothing to do with that night you got maggoty drunk.
--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Old Aussie transformers

Well look at that , a couple of sherberts and harris is blaming everyone
else .

Re: Old Aussie transformers

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 21:03:01 +1000, John Tserkezis

    But..But... you said it would only cost $80 in that back alley
clinic to take care of. Now look what's happened: a vile evil has
been loosed on usenet.

Re: Old Aussie transformers

  That's the last time I'm offering credit card services.  Only cash from now
on. That way it's not traceable.

  Bloody hell, who would have thought one mere night of indiscretion could
result in something like Phil.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
<http://counter.li.org

Re: Old Aussie transformers

"Russ the puss brain TROLL  "

**  Fuck off   -

  you pathetic excuse for a wanker.

........  Phil

Re: Old Aussie transformers

Thanks Phil - a couple of stars, some excess carriage returns, a bit of
upper caps & some swearing to boot - excellent!

Russ the puss brained TROLL

"Russ the puss brained TROLL  "

**   Yawnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

Yet another pile of anonymous, autistic, sub human garbage.

Usenet brings them all out of their cockroach infested cracks in the wall.

Peeeeeeeeuuukeeeeeeeee ...................

......  Phil

Re: Old Aussie transformers

Hi,

The Cyber Narcissist

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/journal67.html

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/narcissismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Narcissists as Drama Queens

The Narcissist as Know-it-all

Take care.

Sam

Re: Old Aussie transformers

   Phil is a left handed nut, in a right handed world.

prove it.
Re: Old Aussie transformers

Gee, I never knew Philthy was ambidextrous.  ..... 97, 98, 99..change hands,

Site Timeline