OK - Who's been buying up all the diodes at RS?

Everytime I select what seems a suitable diode, it turns out to be not
in stock, and would have to be back-ordered.

Sylvia.

Re: OK - Who's been buying up all the diodes at RS?

Don't know how RS make any money.  Regulary, if I order maybe 3 things
online, they come from each of NZ, Oz, and UK.  the postage must cost more
that my total spend !

geoff

Re: OK - Who's been buying up all the diodes at RS?

global market has changed things so much. smaller companies aren't stocking items, now the larger ones are doing the same.

and how can you compete with companies that have free postage world wide. I can't post to the suburb next door for less
than about $7.

I am reducing my range to only the items that sell reasonably well. everything else is going out at discount prices.

I think "stuffed" is the correct terminology for the electronic manufacturing industry in Australia.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

All Olimex products now 30%+ off normal Olimex Prices.