Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Odd touch panel fault on tablet pc
August 2, 2010, 12:48 pm
rate this thread
Has anyone seen something like this:
Sons Toshiba tablet pc, about 2 years old. The screen has developed an spot
near the centre of the screen about 50mm x 40mm. The spot looks like their
is moisture trapped between two layers of plastic at the point where the
Touching the screen near the spot distorts / moves the mark.
The electronics appears to be working fine, colour, pixels etc all looks
good and the touch/stylus end of things works ok.
The mark is not the normal bruising that is seen when the screen has been
bumped and is not the distortion that you can see when pressing hard on a
I've been told other kids have had the same thing happen when the tablet has
been running for a long time (say 3hrs) and is then places in its protective
Any ideas? Humidity...condensation????
- » Re: How about TELSTRA? NOTHING UP FRONT ----- PAY DOUBLE LATER!!
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Zoho Setup | GST filing | Accounting services Hyderabad
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hobby Electronics Basics