Odd jack plug/socket size

Anybody know the offical description of a jack plug that is 5mm diameter
(0.2" ?). And where obtainium

Can't find one anywhere.  I need 2 inline stereo sockets that size.  They do
exist, cos I've got on here. Off an aviation headset I believe.

geoff

Re: Odd jack plug/socket size

** They are called "bantam" or TT  jacks and plugs.

     Made by Switchcraft and others.

http://au.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU74%5558

**  Lotsa luck.

......   Phil

Re: Odd jack plug/socket size

Also Studiospares and other firms dealing in stuff for sound studios. Even
if it's not made anymore, those firms will buy old stocks because they can
always find buyers of small numbers of parts.

Site Timeline