Where has it gone

Re: oatley electronics

"F Murtz"

** Looks a bit ominous .....

http://www.oatleyelectronics.com /

......   Phil

Re: oatley electronics

It happened last year for a while
I used to know their address and phone no and now I cant find it nor can
I find it in phone book do you know?

Re: oatley electronics

"F Murtz"

** " Oatley Electronics Pty Ltd " is still current on the ASIC database.

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn06%8_740_081&juris=9&hdtextAC%N&srchsrc=1

No sign on   " whitepages.com.au."

Might be a  "cash flow " problem ........

.......   Phil

Re: oatley electronics

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn06%8_740_081&juris=9&hdtextAC%N&srchsrc=1
Thanks
Might still be around
If only I could remember address I would go and look

Re: oatley electronics

http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn06%8_740_081&juris=9&hdtextAC%N&srchsrc=1

** Branko Justic used to live at  66 Lorraine St. Peakhurst.

    Back in the 1990s.

......  Phil

Re: oatley electronics

Re: oatley electronics

The web site seems to be working OK

David

Re: oatley electronics

A few days ago the site was up, but there was a messages saying that
they had been forced to change to a new host, because they could not
contact the previous  mob.

Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: oatley electronics

Happened to Dontronics in May 2006. We had to shift hosts, as the old
host (affordablehost.com) let us down to the point of not answering any
support emails.

Plenty of bodgy hosts around. :-)
http://www.webhosting.info/webhosts/reports/total_domains/AFFORDABLEHOST.COM

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: oatley electronics

Real pity with affordablehost.com.  They were a good company till Tina
decided to sell it to that Canadian mob.

Alan

--
Sell your surplus electronic components at
http://ozcomponents.com

OK - this is what it said (I located it in cache):

"Unfortunately over the Christmas period our host's server has
disappeared and we have so far been unable to make contact with them.
The repercussions are all emails over this period and online orders
from receipt number 18929 have not been received.
Please email us with a contact phone number so we can call you to
verbally take your order or answer your questions. In the meantime we
have switched host to get our emails and website working. However, the
shopping cart is not functioning as this was linked to the old server
but we hope to have a new one running soon. Apologises for the
inconvenience."
Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: oatley electronics

Shopping cart will be a real mess if they didn't do "off server" regular
backups.

When we were let down by our old host, we had the advantage of being at
the point of launching a new domain and shopping cart. Lost the old host
and launched the new site and cart on the new host within days.

Oatley Electronics phone is: 95843563
correct?

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: oatley electronics

Just off the phone to Branko and Paul.
they have asked me to advise the group:

site is now up and running.
all email addresses are working.
shopping cart is being re-done to a new format, as the old scripts are
lost, and it may be early February before this is operating.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Re: oatley electronics

Er, email aint working.
I made email inquiry 10 days ago now and still have no reply.

Boozo.