O2

Is,was htc originally O2 and did apple get their ideas from O2,I seem to remember O2 phones with touch screens . I am probably all wrong.

Reply to
F Murtz

It seems to be different to my recollections. When I first started thinking about smart phones, there was an O2 XDA that seemed to be one of the early ones. It seems that O2 was a company that used to badge other companies phones including HTC

Reply to
F Murtz