O.T. PS3 fault

Is this newsgroup appropriate to discuss possible fixes for a faulty PS 3?
Or is there a more approriate one someone could be so kind enough to suggest
I use?

Re: O.T. PS3 fault

Yes, why not. Just ignore the flamers........

Re: O.T. PS3 fault
finger to keyboard and composed:

That's fine AFAIK.

sci.electronics.repair will provide you with an international
audience.

- Franc Zabkar

Re: O.T. PS3 fault
Thanks for the comments.

The fault I have is that after connecting the PS3 to the internet, it no
longer plays, (or at least recognizes), any type of disc; DVD, BD, CD, game.

Any known reason for this? Could something have been accidentally disabled
that prevents discs from playing?