O.T. PS3 fault

Is this newsgroup appropriate to discuss possible fixes for a faulty PS 3? Or is there a more approriate one someone could be so kind enough to suggest I use?

Reply to
gordon

Yes, why not. Just ignore the flamers........

Reply to
K Ludger

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:04:43 GMT, "gordon" put finger to keyboard and composed:

That's fine AFAIK.

sci.electronics.repair will provide you with an international audience.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Thanks for the comments.

The fault I have is that after connecting the PS3 to the internet, it no longer plays, (or at least recognizes), any type of disc; DVD, BD, CD, game.

Any known reason for this? Could something have been accidentally disabled that prevents discs from playing?

Reply to
gordon