Nylon screws

Hi all,

Looking for a nylon screw, have a diameter measurement of 5mm and is that a
M5?

Thanks in advance

eltan

Re: Nylon screws

 <http://www.jaycar.com.au/productResults.asp?FORM=KEYWORD&keywords=nylon

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: Nylon screws

Thanks for the reply, but already went there, and they dont have what I
need.

Re: Nylon screws

Might be worthwhile checking your local hobby store as these are used in model
aircraft - wing mount screws

Alos check out the DuBro items at www.hstore-.com.au

David

Re: Nylon screws

Unfortunately, I only need 2.

message
model
that a

Re: Nylon screws

 "I'm sorry Sir, we only offer hot dogs in packs of eight, and
  hot dog buns in packs of six."

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: Nylon screws

Well then you are lucky - they usually come in packs of two

David

Re: Nylon screws

Blackwoods
http://www2.blackwoods.com.au/CatalogueBrowse.aspx?browse_level=productsubgroup&prd_grp_id14%2