NV-H75 Panasonic stereo hi-fi VCR

I have an old NV-H75 Panasonic hi-fi stereo VCR (with stereo tuner) which I am about to dismantle and dump. It is missing a SMPS but otherwise it appears to be intact. I have no idea what else is wrong with it, if anything. Would anyone be interested in any parts? I don't want any money, just reimbursement of postage. BTW, there is no remote control.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar