NV F65 HQ Panasonic VTR

Greetings all! I have NVF65 Panasonic video recorder used as a tuner only. Tape transport does not work. I intend to use it as a tuner with my PC. However, when mechanical guts were removed, it does not react on commands, direct or remote. Any chance for circuit diagram anywhere? Kind regards,

Reply to
hadda hadda

were

Can't help much here, but check the inside of the casing. It may well have a grounded case, and multiple grounding points from the mechanical guts.

Many a thing I've pulled apart has been grounded this way, something to do with double insulation I believe.

Even something as simple as a mobile phone can use a metal or metallic coated plastic case as a ground for the PCB.

-mark

Reply to
Mark H

Thanks Mark for very good point. I hope Panasonic service will sell repair manual below the cost of the complete pc tuner...

transport

hadda hadda