Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- electro phil
May 31, 2005, 6:40 am
rate this thread
Hello, I am looking for the 3 axis stepper controller article out of
Nuts & Volts Magazine From May, June, July & August 1999 if anyone can
help me with a photocopy or scanned article. Or if anyone has
schematics and drawings for a 3 axis controller board to run from a
parallel port would be appreciated.
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design